Do you have a home with a lot of character? Maybe it has historic qualities or perhaps you designed it to suit your own personal tastes? These types of homes often have uniquely shaped or combination window that homeowners are reluctant to replace because they’re afraid of losing these charming features.
Our Combination Windows come in a variety of sizes, styles, and configurations. Typically one of the windows in the combination is fixed, meaning that it does not move, while the other is operational, either an awning or casement window. This brings a lot of light into the room, allows for ventilation, and helps to keep unique design or historical features. Because all of our Renewal by Andersen windows are custom-made, you can even switch the style of window you have to better suit your needs without resizing or reshaping the opening in the wall!
- Providing a unique look to the interior and exterior of your home
- Keeping historically accurate features while upgrading energy efficiency
- Changing the operation of windows while keeping the look the same
- Because this is two windows joined together, it will be more expensive than a single, larger window in the same space
- While single Casement and Double Hung windows can be interchanged fairly easily, a larger space will be require multiple windows or a switch to a Gliding window style
Create Your Dream Windows:
To see how this style would look in your home, please visit the Renewal by Andersen Window and Door Visualizer at: http://www.renewalbyandersen.com/get-inspired/visualizer.aspx