Updating Your Windows From the Inside Out
If you’re looking to add curb appeal and ‘Wow!’ factor to your home, consider an elegant arched Bow Window or angle Bay Window. Whether you’re looking to replace multiple windows in one opening, an existing bow or bay window, or create a larger opening Renewal by Andersen of Northeastern Wisconsin can help. Tie this elegant style into the rest of home by integrating Double Hung, Casement, or Awning windows into the design and enjoy the beauty, light , and ventilation they bring. A variety of roof options will add class to the exterior while window seat options match any interior décor. Angle Bay Windows are available in four projection angles, up to a 90° box bay. Bow windows can be designed with four, five, or six windows depending on your size limitations and the look you desire.
Available Design Options:
Seat Color Options:
- Creating impressive curb appeal and elegant interior design
- Replacing multiple windows or windows in a large opening
- Making rooms look more spacious and open
- More than other windows these styles can transform the look of your home from the interior and exterior. Considering how it will look from both areas is very important.
- Angle bay windows, especially those with casement windows, will project outside the home. Be mindful of your exterior space limitations when choosing this style.
To see how this style would look in your home, please visit the Renewal by Andersen Window and Door Visualizer at: http://www.renewalbyandersen.com/get-inspired/visualizer.aspx